Friday, April 24, 2020

Fog In the Nude


the Fog rolled in and got stuck
on my bedroom screen.
Hey, you in there! Wake up!
the Fog slid through the window sill
and Tickled my nose.
Get up, you lazy bum!
Can't you see I'm stuck.
I want to be free from this screen
Before the Sun robs me of my dewy clothes.
He likes to see me nude.
I have to admit
Being nude is nice.

I can smell the mint on the ground
Can you? Get up! Get out of bed.
Don't just stare at me
Here, stuck on your screen.
Why don't you come outside
and Smell the mint up close and personal,
Lying on it with your whole body,
the Way I do.
You would smell so good.
We could do it together.
Come on!

No, no! Don't get dressed,
We can be nude together.
Do you want coffee, first?
Why are you afraid?
Who could possibly see you?
There is no one lurking in your backyard
Except the squirrels and they don't care.
Come on!

Those lemons on that tree are so yellow
And the blossoms are so white.
And the tree is nude.
Have you noticed?
All the plants in your yard are nude.
They expose their genitalia;
and I know you like looking at
the Nude plants with with beautiful
Blossoming genitalia.

Do you need to water them?
I give them my life.
Well, a little bit of it before
the Sun removes my dewy clothes.
He likes to see me nude.
I have to admit
Being nude is nice.


No comments: