Thursday, November 18, 2021

Every Experience Counts

By Mushroom Montoya

Life may humble me as I age.

My body may slow me down.

And when I stop and think

of all the time

the Creator has gifted to me

I see that I have filled every moment

With experiences.

 

For each and every one

I am grateful.

Even the painful ones have given me

Something to experience,

 

To learn from,

To grow from,

To repeat

Or to avoid

In the future

Or right now.

 

That is how I’ve grown

Into the me that is evolving

Into the me who is here

Right now.

 

Therefore, no time has been wasted.

No time has been lost

Because without each moment ,

Without each experience,

Regardless of how mundane,

 

Each has contributed

To my personal evolution

Making me the me I am

Here and now

Wherever I am.

No comments: