Friday, September 11, 2020

Where Am I?

 Where Am I?

Someone else asked that question Just a day or two ago. I know the answer, But it is a secret That I'm reticent to tell.

If I acquiesce to your request, I can only tell you in a metaphor You will have to figure out To find the truth within you.

We are playing Hide & Seek, While hiding on a microscopic dot In the hinterlands of the universe,

Pretending we are separate human beings Being here all by ourselves. We play our game so cleverly well That we have forgotten

Who, and what, and where we are And why we are playing this game In the first place.

The answer is really deep, Way inside, far beyond What we've been taught Or can perceive With our limited awakened senses.

Although the answer to your question Is hidden in plain sight. You'll have to go inward Deeper than you think you can possibly go.

I should warn you ahead of time When you find the answer You're beliefs, your perceptions Your induced education Will join forces to deny it.

And that's really quite OK Because knowing the real answer Won't prevent you From continuing the game we play.

1 comment:

Kelly Cherie Smith said...

Bravo!!